International Institutions and Global Governance Council of Councils Volunteer Internship
6 days left
- Full Time
CFR's volunteer internships give selected volunteer interns the opportunity to receive training in the area of foreign policy; as well as skills training in areas such as writing, research, and program planning.
The volunteer duties of the intern will include:
- Ongoing assistance for the Council of Councils (CoC) initiative, including supporting the production of the Report Card on International Development and other ongoing research projects
- Proofreading CoC publications and supporting aggregation and summarization of publications from CoC member institutes
- Assisting with social media outreach and CoC webpage management
- Assisting with planning the CoC sixth annual conference
- Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in international relations, political science, history, international law, global governance, human rights, public health, or policy
- Prior coursework or relevant experience in issues related to international institutions and global governance
- Previous research, editing, or relavant internship experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Office
CFR volunteer internships are unpaid and are filled on a rolling basis.
Founded in 1921, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a leading nonprofit membership organization, research center, and publisher, with headquarters in New York, an office in Washington, DC, and programs nationwide. It is dedicated to increasing America's understanding of the world and contributing ideas to U.S. foreign policy. CFR's 5,000+ members are leaders in international affairs and foreign policy. CFR also publishes Foreign Affairs, the preeminent magazine on global issues, and provides up-to-date information about the world and U.S. foreign policy on its award-winning website,[[http:CFR.org|CFR.org]].