IT Specialist/Engineer - 1212
The MIL Corporation seeks an IT Specialist/Engineer to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, Maryland location. The IT Specialist/Engineer will support tasks involving system concept formulation, system design analysis, and systems integration design and implementation.
• Support tasks involving system concept formulation, system design analysis, and systems integration design and implementation
• Perform feasibility studies, system assessments and requirements analyses as applicable to existing and new technologies/systems
• BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Assurance
• 3 Years of IT Specialist/Engineer experience
• Very good knowledge of MS Windows and Linux administration
• Knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN), LAN/WAN and virtualization technologies
• Proficiency with TCP/IP (LAN/WAN)
• Very good Technical Writing skills
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMware
• CCNA, Security+ certifications
• 5 years of IT Specialist/Engineer experience
• Knowledge of Department of Homeland Security System and Network Infrastructure
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Top Secret or Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.