Process Specialist - TS/SCI Required
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Performs business development activities.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
8. May serve as a team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* 8-10 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
The Multi-Source Integrator (MSI) Technical Data Package (TDP) effort includes collaborating with internal and external service providers to develop a set of service integration artifacts capturing the ‘bid-to’, ‘build-to’, and ‘operate-to’ processes, interfaces, and interrelationships required to effect the MSP construct. Support includes delivery of a set of Contract Data Requirements List items (CDRLs) documenting this effort as well as ongoing maintenance and support of this documentation. Desired skills include customer focus, effective writing ability, attention to detail.
* DoD 8570 - Security+CE
* ITIL V3 Foundation
Work Schedule - Day Shift
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.