Administrative Receptionist - Temporary
The Ford Agency has partnered with an economic development agency to find administrative and operational support for its DC office. The Administrative Receptionist will manage the front desk, support the Executive Director, and assist with event coordination. Proactivity, good judgement, and strong attention to detail are essential skills for this job. This is a long-term opportunity with the possibility of full-time hire for the right candidate.
- Serve as receptionist ensuring all visitors, calls, packages, and correspondence are received and distributed
- Coordinate schedule, book travel, and provide meeting and administrative services to Executive Director
- Track projects and ensure deadlines are being met
- Order office supplies and manage office artwork and appearance
- Assist with event planning and logistics both on- and off-site
- Demonstrated administrative experience and organizational skills
- Proficiency in database systems, Microsoft Office suite, and Cvent
- Knowledge of current travel rules and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Administrative Receptionist - Temp
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Administrative Receptionist - Temporary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly