Executive Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is looking for a savvy EA/Scheduler to join the team at a national government relations and PR firm downtown. The ideal candidate is a jack-of-all trades who can handle the competing priorities of two busy partners and keep the office running smoothly. Exceptional scheduling and travel booking skills are a must and Hill experience is strongly preferred.
- Supporting two partners and managing their busy calendar and travel schedule
- Acting as gatekeeper to partners and office
- Manage day-to-day office and logistics, including a planned office move
- At least 5 years of dedicated executive support experience
- Experience dealing with policy makers and government officials
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office and basic IT knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle confidential information
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Executive Assistant - Temp-To-Hire
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036