Do you write SQL like your second language and enjoy the power of data? Are you interested in learning how a world class performing arts center operates? Do you enjoy the beauty and importance of performing arts and want to take an active role in promoting it?
The CRM Administrator works closely with a wide range of user groups (ticketing, membership, fundraising, marketing, and sales) and configures, supports and maintains the CRM system (Tessitura) and other systems, including configuring new functionality within the system, performing upgrades and patches, regular system and data maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring.
S/he also collaborates with and reports to Director of CRM and Business Systems to identify business needs and actively participates in setting long term strategy for system design, process automation and data governance protocol.
Duties & Responsibilities:
25% Configures, tests and deploys features within system to implement Center business rules and processes.
25% Troubleshoots, analyzes, corrects and prevents recurrence of issues related to event setup, ticket pricing, orders, and account information.
25% Maintains and supports development, test and staging CRM systems and databases as needed.
10% Monitors and optimizes performance of the system, including responsiveness and accuracy.
10% Perform/manage CRM software upgrades and patches, including analysis, configuration, testing, and project management.
5% Provide backup support for other applications as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- A minimum of 3 years of familiarity with CRM or database systems
- A minimum of 1 year as a systems administrator with responsibility for system configuration and maintenance
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, as well as familiarity with database design standard
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to work within a technical team
- Strategic thinking, an ability to play out alternative scenarios in the future
- Participate in after-hours on-call coverage
- Occasionally available nights and weekends to perform upgrades and other work
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a world premiere performing arts organization and our nation’s cultural center. Diversity is a critical component of our mission, vision, and values. Our staff exhibits a wide variety of perspectives and experiences which enable us to foster and strengthen an environment of diversity and inclusion.