Microsoft Dynamics CRM Enterprise Architect
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Enterprise Architect is responsible for providing overall architectural oversight for all related tasks.
Work includes configuration and hands-on custom development of domain specific product using MS Dynamics CRM On-Premise 2013/2015/2016.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certified -- 2011, 2013 or 2015 --with at least the Applications cert and preferably Customizations, Configuration, and/or Extending certs as well.
- At least six (6) years of overall software architecture experience.
- At least five (5) years of overall experience including most, if not all, of the following:
- Large-scale data and application integration architecture and technology.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architecture and specific implementation, customization, development, usage, and migrations (migration to 2016 mandatory and from 2011 through 2013 and 2015 versions up to 2016 preferred).
- Development of:
- xRM applications by using custom code;
- Plugins development; and
- Web services.
- Identifying, documenting, rationalizing, and simplifying CRM business process flows across CRM modules within large enterprises to include mapping requirements to best practices among the right CRM modules.
- Strong hands-on experience developing, integrating, and implementing CRM solutions from scratch (must include significant Microsoft Dynamics CRM, but overall 5 years may include Siebel and/or SFDC as well).
- Previous experience is also required in:
- Telecommunications/telephony technology integration with Dynamics CRM (versions 2011, 2015, and/or/2016);
- Working within Agile framework and with scrum team(s);
- SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014 versions;
- Microsoft SQL Server database, SSIS, SSRS, database schemas, normalization, optimization and SQL query language; and
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting and Integration services.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with business leaders and the whole team to define system requirements.
- Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and be able to complete project tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- U.S. Citizenship is required as well as the ability to satisfactorily pass a Government background/suitability investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- MS Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSE, MCDBA, MCS a plus.
More about PSI: Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including;
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.