Solutions Architect (Junior/Associate)
Planned Systems International (PSI) is seeking to hire multiple top professionals for the position of Solutions Leader to work directly under the mentorship and guidance of our Chief Solutions Architect and our Director for Solutions Management.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The Solutions Leader will work with business development leads, capture managers, and proposal managers in crafting innovative winning proposals for a broad range of interesting technical competitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, operations research, or related analytical discipline and 2+ years of experience in an environment where intensive technical writing and presentation development. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of technical experts in capturing key architectures, processes, and product descriptions.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is essential for success.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship or US Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is identified as among the top100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT) for 2016 by IDG's Computerworld. We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package, and unparalleled career growth opportunities.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.