Sr. Salesforce Developer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
PSI is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to work closely with project managers and other developers to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Senior Salesforce Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) development including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Senior Salesforce Developer must have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, and Force.com APIs. The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Delivering support and solutions for break/fix issues.
- Communicating and collaborating with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Handling numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Implementing App Exchange platforms.
- Researching integration issues and working closely with team members on operations and development staff.
- Researching and developing new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications.
- BS Degree in a related field and 3+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC Integration components (e.g., SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callouts, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.).
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and architecting of complex SFDC CRM solutions.
- Experience executing deployment activities using ANT migration tool.
- Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive client background investigation.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification is highly preferred.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including;
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.