Technical Project Manager
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
Successful candidate will be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily:
- Implement a Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) dashboarding tool with data warehousing capability to consolidate data from disparate data sources into a single enterprise database for data analytics and reporting purposes using Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Direct an advanced technology design, development, integration, testing, training, deployment, operation and/or maintenance effort.
- Execute architecture strategies, feasibility studies, and integration analyses.
- Successfully build and lead a team of specialized technical professionals in developing a consolidated database and dashboard from disparate legacy systems.
- Provide supervision and guidance in implementing a system through full SDLC.
- Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations (possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations), including organizing, directing, and coordinating the planning and production of highly technical contract support activities.
- Independently gathering and defining the requirements.
- Ensuring that the systems are compatible and in compliance with the appropriate IT organization and project standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field AND 7 years of project management experience in an Information Technology environment. Or, 10 years project management experience in an Information Technology environment may be considered provided other requirements are met. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Direct experience with the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Client side/user interface development
- SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Microsoft FAST Search Server (FAST)
Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience in the following:
- Cross-functional project management methods and techniques.
- Managing projects using Agile methodology
- Information technology applications, processes, software and equipment and knowledge of the techniques for managing cross-functional teams.
- Planning and preparing written communication and technical planning of information technology projects.
- Working with groups to building a consensus in a timely fashion.
- Effectively serving a divergent customer base.
- Synthesize project information and establish the appropriate scope of a project.
- Apply strong project management skills and methodologies.
- Provide solid customer service, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Execute forward-thinking leadership skills in the efforts to meeting customer needs.
- Ability to meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Create new work processes.
- U.S. Citizenship. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including;
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.