PROGRAM ASSISTANT I
This position is responsible for administrative support to staff working with the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Public Housing (PH) Programs. Will provide customer service to internal and external customers. Will schedule, generate, mail and scan client appointment letters. Assign and disseminate incoming correspondence. Other duties include performing data entry and general clerical tasks, distribution of mail, , perform background checks, maintain and process reports, track appointments and other project tasks. Will also work in various databases including Excel, Power Point, Word and Access. Other duties as assigned.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three years administrative or clerical experience
- Or two years of college and one year of administrative and/or clerical experience.
- Must have good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable and detail oriented.
- Must have good written and communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of housing programs is a plus.
- Word, Excel and Access experience required.