HELP DESK ANALYST
Responsible for first line technical support to clients and primary point for all administrative tasks in the Information Technology Division. Attempt low to mid level troubleshooting of IT related problems. Escalate unresolved calls to the appropriate IT group. Track and route issues in Help Desk software. Enter updates of inventory into tracking system. Preserve and grow knowledge of common IT issues and their resolutions. Develop and maintain documentation of IT FAQs for publication on HOC intranet. Perform routine distribution, installation, and upgrades of applications, when necessary. Participate in periodic department reporting (i.e., inventory). Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires high school diploma or one year of college with a major in computer science or a technical certificate.
- Minimum of two years experience in PC hardware and software support or help desk support function.
- Must have experience answering internal calls regarding IT issues.
- Must have experience with low to mid level diagnosis and remediation.
- Experience with entering calls and inventory in a Help Desk tracking software program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A+ Certification a plus.