As a Windows System Administrator, you will provide installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware within the 2RCC IT infrastructure. Build, configure, and administer Windows-based systems in support of multiple mission areas. Ensure all Windows-based systems are compliant with current DoD and Army regulations.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.