4 days left
- Full Time
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2.Evaluates firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
3. Communicates to customers regarding intrusions and compromises to applications and operating systems.
4. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
5. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
6. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
7. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
8. Provides guidance and work l eadership to less-experienced technical staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
11. Creates material for cyber awareness and training.
12. Creates reports and measures so that IT technical staff can mitigate vulnerabilities and the Government understands NDU’s security posture.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
* 8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
* Must be able to install, upgrade, configure, and maintain all systems that comprise ACAS
* Must be IAT III compliant (CISSP, CASP, CISA, GCED, GCIH).