The primary function of this position is to be directly responsible for selling new and used cars, providing exceptional customer service, and meeting CSI goals. A high level of customer service is expected to retain customers and meet CSI goals.
- Strive to maintain a steady supply of hot prospects at all times.
- During floor period, wait on all customers promptly.
- Must be able to make an effective demonstration ride on a planned route.
- Must be able to make an effective delivery after the sale.
- Develop and maintain an owner follow-up system.
- Must have knowledge of the company sales, parts and service policies.
- Provide proper treatment for all dealership customers.
- Touch base with managers before any unclosed or dissatisfied customer leaves.
- Maintain a continuous follow-up with customers who will refer prospects.
- Be thoroughly familiar with current and new products, including features, specifications, prices, colors, options, and standard equipment.
- Make reports to management concerning objectives, planned activities, review and analysis as requested.
- Use telephone/ email effectively to seek and obtain appointments with prospects.
- Be able to send proper business emails to prospects.
- Work in a team atmosphere, willing to help other sales associates when necessary.
- Be able to process the necessary paperwork for finance and complete orders.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Interest in sales and personal success
- Motivation and drive to reach goals
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written