Rental Car Agent
The purpose of the Rental Car Agents is to supply a rental car to customers in need. Good customer service and attention detail is needed to excel in this position.
- Schedule customer reservations for rentals.
- Manage customer rental requests, finding the right car for their needs.
- Process customer information to qualify that the customer is eligible for a rental through insurance.
- Ensure rental cars are ready for use by scheduling timely service and maintenance on the rental fleet and clean inside and out.
- Take notes on car condition, mileage and damage before and after customer use. Process any damage information to be billed or collected through insurance.
- Answer customer questions on rental process.
- Provide high level of customer service when interacting with customers on the telephone and face to face.
- Process any payments.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Good communication skills