The Portfolio Manager of the Mortgage Finance Division is a professional position that will be responsible for various aspects of the multifamily bond portfolio. Will manage, monitor and review the multifamily loan management/asset management function for compliance and fiscal stability; assist with the underwriting and financing of multifamily real estate transactions using a variety of financing options and subsidy sources available to the Commission; and will supervise the Program Compliance Specialist. Must have demonstrated experience and skills in financial analysis, financial statement review, asset management and servicing, risk rating and analysis, and portfolio management. Must possess knowledge and skills necessary for market evaluation with an aim toward determining those market dynamics that might impact the overall portfolio. Must understand variety of financing techniques and demonstrate proficiency and ability to review and recommend equity distributions to investors in accordance to governing documents. Requires interaction with other departments within HOC as well as with external property owners, management firms, bond trustees, and members of the bond team. Will identify issues and opportunities related to the furtherance of HOC's goal. WP
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three years administrative /clerical experience or
- Minimum two years of college with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the fundamentals of business English, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Must be detail oriented and have good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel Power Point, Outlook require.
- Knowledge of housing programs is a plus.