- Full Time
This position is responsible for administrative support to staff working in the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Public Housing (PH) Programs. Will provide customer service to internal and external customers. Will schedule, generate, mail and scan client appointment letters. Assign and disseminate incoming correspondence. Other duties include performing data entry and general clerical tasks, distribute mail, process background checks, maintain logs, process reports, track appointments and other project tasks. Will work in various databases, Excel, Work and Access. Other duties as assigned.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three years administrative /clerical experience or
- Minimum two years of college with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the fundamentals of business English, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Must be detail oriented and have good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel Power Point, Outlook require.
- Knowledge of housing programs is a plus.