Coordinator, Content & Product Innovation
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Director, Content Strategy, and the Chief Strategic Partnerships Officer the coordinator of Content and Product Innovation is a contributor to the Innovation and New Product Development and Strategic Partnerships teams by coordinating the logistics, schedules, and workflow of cross-departmental programs and initiatives that support the growth and development of strategic partnerships and our organization-wide content strategy. The incumbent in this position supports the departments with day to day work flow and project coordination to develop content strategies for distinct areas within endocrinology, and to build a portfolio of innovative programs and products to serve constituent needs. This is a highly collaborative position works across all departments and functional areas within the organization to achieve our goals.
What you'll bring to the job:
- BA/BS degree preferred and 1-3 years' association, healthcare, or non-profit experience;
- Strong written and oral communications skills necessary to articulate project status and actively participate in meetings and planning calls;
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Diplomacy, tact, and emotional intelligence;
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively by utilizing project management tools;
- Proven track record of effective teamwork, both internal and external, in dealings with members and collaborators; and
- Motivation, results-orientation, and ability to prioritize team efforts to use resources efficiently.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint (for internal communication), Sitecore (for web content), and/or scholarly literature review a plus.
We believe in and empower our staff. We know that with our investment in their growth, they have an even greater potential to contribute to our organization. Our core values embody the character and culture of our staff – they guide our decision making, interactions and how we serve our members. As an organization, we are committed to: demonstrating responsible stewardship, treating one another with trust and mutual respect, supporting work life balance, sustaining an inclusive environment, and fostering an environment that encompasses communication, service, collaboration, results & innovation.
What you'll own:
Under the direction of the Associate Director of Content Strategy:
- Provide administrative support for the New Product and Innovation Team and the Content Team to include setting up workflow meetings, taking minutes, managing calendars and schedules, processing receipts and reimbursements, assisting with travel, etc.;
- Serve as a key coordinator to support the Society’s new Topical Advisories in planning meetings, preparing topic-specific materials and minutes, and coordinating reports;
- Conduct internal content audits and external research for gathering of competitive intelligence essential to topical strategies;
- Support development of project-focused task force activities, programs, products, and services that result from Topical Advisory recommendations by scheduling meetings, tracking workflow, and compiling meeting information;
- Assist leadership team by creating and implementing project management tools to communicate topic-specific strategies, goals, and progress toward program development, performance to date, and outcomes; and
- Post materials and web content for specific projects and topical pages to support the Society’s delivery of strategic partnerships and new content.
Under the direction of the Chief Strategic Partnerships Officer:
- Provide administrative assistance to include calendar scheduling, meeting preparation, travel arrangements, documents tracking and some research projects; and
- Assist with the development of proposals to support innovative program and product development by internal information gathering and external research.
What you'll do well:
- Organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements; determine necessary sequence of activities needed to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, thoughts and facts both written and verbal. Organizes ideas clearly and demonstrates ability in using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals. Ability to effectively work and complete assignments in group settings by listening and responding appropriately to other team members, offering support, conferring with team members about their concerns, expressing disagreement constructively and works towards solutions that all team members can support.
What you'll get out of it:
- Working with a staff that has passion for our mission, believes in one another and has fun.
- The chance to work in an environment that empowers staff to take informed risks and create new programs and services.
- A chance to contribute in a fun job with room to make it your own.
- A strong and competitive salary and benefits package that focuses on your well-being and financial health.
Endocrine Society offers a convenient downtown DC location within walking distance of Farragut North/Farragut West and Foggy Bottom metro stations. Qualified candidates interested in a purposeful- work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a generous TIAA-CREF retirement plan with a 10% employer contribution, should submit resume and cover letter with your application.
When applying to this position, you will be redirected to an application management system via ADP. New users will need to register for an account before proceeding to the application.