Program Quality Control Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and supervising more than 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including two or more subordinate supervisors and managers.
Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
3. Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
5. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
6. Conducts planning and prov ides recommendations to client on task workload.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
9. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
10. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
* 10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
* at least have 3 years of experience performing Quality Management/Quality Control on a large multi-award IDIQ, addressing overall quality management, quality auditing, or process improvement
* at least 3 years of experience ensuring the overall quality of contract deliverables and general contract compliance for a large multi-award IDIQ
* Provides oversight for quality consistency of program documents and control of processes
* Reviews/Edits/Manages contract deliverables (CDRLs) to meet program requirements
* Evaluates existing program processes and recommends methods to streamline operational capabilities
* Active Top Secret (TS) security clearance (eligible for SCI)
* Lean Six Sigma certification; Black Belt preferred
* Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for senior management’s reporting purposes
* Provides training and mentoring to new staff to ensure their development
* Supports proposal efforts
* Designs processes and creates standard operating procedures to ensure detailed program records and metrics are maintained
* Experience in research & development and production/operations environments
* Supervises support staff
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.