CRM (Salesforce Developer)
7 days left
- Full Time
The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
The dynamic Aviation industry is seeking a seasoned professional!
Join our Team!
Customer Relationship Mgmt Developer
H20, $75,078 - $108,863
FT Term NTE 4 YR, 5MO
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport; IT, MA-650
Open Until Filled
This posting amends the original closing date of 3-15-2017
WHY CHOOSE THE AIRPORTS AUTHORITY?
While finding a job that meets your career goals and pays you well is important, remember that the employer’s benefits may make all the difference. To review benefits information please
To review the description of duties, please
Please note: You should review this job description, in particular the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other (KSAOs) requirements listed. Please reply to KSAOs one (1) through (7) only. The rest of the KSAOs will be assessed during the application process.
In the application process, you will be asked to relate your experience, training and education to the KSAOs in a narrative format. We would suggest that you prepare your responses off line and paste them into the assessment questionnaire. If the required information is provided in your resume, please direct the reviewer to the specific section of the document where this information can be found.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (MQS):
To be rated qualified for this job, an applicant must meet all of the MQs listed below at the time of vacancy announcement closure.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a field which providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that totals four years.
2. Three years of progressively responsible experience in customer relationship management software development, including: utilizing Salesforce and Visualforce, APEX and data integration tools.
Education and training beyond what is needed to satisfy MQ 1 above may be substituted for up to one of these three years of experience (MQ 2) on a week-to-week basis provided the education and training provide evidence of the knowledge, skills and abilities required by items 2(a).
The qualifications listed below (if any) are preferred and may be considered in the selection process, but they are not required to be rated qualified for this job.
1. A Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
2. Experience in developing applications with knowledge of Salesforce App Cloud, Lightning, and Mobile Application Platforms.
3. One or more Salesforce Certification(s).
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Once the application process is completed, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be done to determine if you meet the minimum qualification requirements. There is an Assessment questionnaire(s) that you must complete. Your resume and supporting documentation will then be compared to your responses to the assessment questionnaire(s). If a determination is made that your application does not support your responses, which you provided in the assessment questionnaire, your application will not receive further consideration for this announcement.
A background security investigation will be required for all new hires.