Evening and Weekend Coordinator
This is a Part time position. Working 15-19 hours on evenings and weekends.
This position is located at our center in Reston, VA.
- Provides customer service and general administrative front desk duties;
- Maintains and provides diagnosis/troubleshooting for Center equipment (i.e., A/V equipment, computers, etc.);
- Coordinates security arrangements with building management and provides support for emergency response during evening/weekend hours.
- Ensures students, faculty, and staff have the necessary information/resources to meet their needs.
- Attends offsite events to support and promote the University.
- High school diploma; Bachelorâ€™s degree (BA, BS, etc.) preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Office management and customer service experience. Some experience with office equipment.
- Team leadership/accountability to manage the center in Managerâ€™s absence.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Smartboard, A/V, projectors, desktop computers, high-speed printer, and basic software to help troubleshoot and fix problems.
Special Notes to Applicants
ONLY completed applications will be considered. A completed application includes: completed application form, resume, list of three professional references, and a cover letter.
Application materials must be received by
Open Until Filled Yes
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.