Human Resources Manager of Projects
Are you an experienced Human Resources individual with excellent communication skills who can work on projects at a timely and efficient manner? Look no further! Sparks Group is looking for a Human Resources Manager of Projects who will oversee coordinating the Human Resources programs and initiatives.
- Plan/coordinate all project activities within the HR Department
- Initiate discussions to assist in the process of completing projects
- Administer HR project initiatives to support implementation
- Create comprehensive project timelines and project structures
- Supervise the status of projects to identify any issues
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources or a similar field
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Must have problem solving and analytical skills
- Wonderful written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural work environment
- Ability to work independently to complete projects with little supervision
- Ability to organize information quickly and efficiently with high attention to detail
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with SAP or a similar Human Resources system
- Fluency in German is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!