Human Resources Manager of Projects
Are you an experienced Human Resources individual with excellent communication skills who can work on projects at a timely and efficient manner? Look no further! Sparks Group is looking for a Human Resources Manager of Projects who will oversee coordinating the Human Resources programs and initiatives.
- Plan/coordinate all project activities within the HR Department
- Initiate discussions to assist in the process of completing projects
- Administer HR project initiatives to support implementation
- Create comprehensive project timelines and project structures
- Supervise the status of projects to identify any issues
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources or a similar field
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Must have problem solving and analytical skills
- Wonderful written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural work environment
- Ability to work independently to complete projects with little supervision
- Ability to organize information quickly and efficiently with high attention to detail
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Experience with SAP or a similar Human Resources system
- Fluency in German is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Human Resources Manager of Projects
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly