Human Resources Specialist – Pre-Employment
Sparks Group has partnered with a large and fast-growing local company who is accepting applications for a HR Specialist in Pre-Employment. This individual will be responsible for the overall process of background checks and screening of employees. If you have at least 2 years of experience in a related field, you consider yourself one to be with strong communication skills, you have a strong attention to detail and you are motivated in the work place, then this is the job for you!
- Responsible for all the components of background checks, such as criminal records, motor vehicle records, drug screening, etc.
- Classify whether employees who are transferred into new positions will need to submit to additional background checks
- Daily, review background checks/screens to make sure that company requirements are met
- Work with HR to get non-compliance issues settled as quickly as possible
- Transfer any complex issues to the HR Manager of Policy and Procedure
- Daily, work with background screening vendor
- Any other duties as needed
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Firm attention to detail
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Human Resources Specialist – Pre-Employment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly