Human Resources Specialist – Pre-Employment
Sparks Group has partnered with a large and fast-growing local company who is accepting applications for a HR Specialist in Pre-Employment. This individual will be responsible for the overall process of background checks and screening of employees. If you have at least 2 years of experience in a related field, you consider yourself one to be with strong communication skills, you have a strong attention to detail and you are motivated in the work place, then this is the job for you!
- Responsible for all the components of background checks, such as criminal records, motor vehicle records, drug screening, etc.
- Classify whether employees who are transferred into new positions will need to submit to additional background checks
- Daily, review background checks/screens to make sure that company requirements are met
- Work with HR to get non-compliance issues settled as quickly as possible
- Transfer any complex issues to the HR Manager of Policy and Procedure
- Daily, work with background screening vendor
- Any other duties as needed
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Firm attention to detail
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!