Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with a leading Strategy and Management consulting firm in DC. We are seeking to hire an energetic and dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist to serve as the ambassador for campus recruiting and new hire initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly visible role, and promote the Firm as the foremost employer in the DC market.
- Manage candidate experience, from initial outreach through the hiring process to ensure positive experience.
- Collaborate with HR team and hiring managers to execute creative and strategic campus recruiting activates
- Tracking new hire data through ATS system; developing and running recruiting metrics.
- Drafting job descriptions, posting on recruiting websites and marketing through social media channels.
- Preparing and distributing offer letters and packages
- Participating in new hire and new grad onboarding sessions
- Working collaboratively with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and process
- Assist in all other recruitment activities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Three years’ professional corporate experience
- Two years’ experience with campus/college recruiting
- Proven experience developing positive and proactive working relationships with internal/external customers
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!