Sparks Group is recruiting for a motivated Recruiting Coordinator/Jr. Recruiter to support our Washington, DC office. If you have experience within a sales driven environment as a sourcing specialist or have a strong interest in recruiting, don’t miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a winning team. If you’re driven by competitive, fast paced and results oriented environments, this is the place for you.
- Source, screen and schedule qualified candidates through all available sources including the database, job boards, social media, networking and referrals
- Create a pipeline of candidates that meet Sparks Group core talent requirements
- Conduct all pre-employment steps associated with applications
- Conduct skills assessments to further select those candidates who demonstrate Sparks Group core competencies
- Ensure accurate completion of all candidate selection data including interview comments, assessment skills scores, I9 documentation and references
- Process weekly payroll and addressing any field employee questions regarding their paychecks
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks, as needed
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ business experience in a service oriented work environment
- Account Management and Sales experience highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency within Outlook and Microsoft office programs
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Desire for growth within the organization
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Recruiting Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly