Sparks Group is recruiting for a motivated Recruiting Coordinator/Jr. Recruiter to support our Washington, DC office. If you have experience within a sales driven environment as a sourcing specialist or have a strong interest in recruiting, don’t miss this opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a winning team. If you’re driven by competitive, fast paced and results oriented environments, this is the place for you.
- Source, screen and schedule qualified candidates through all available sources including the database, job boards, social media, networking and referrals
- Create a pipeline of candidates that meet Sparks Group core talent requirements
- Conduct all pre-employment steps associated with applications
- Conduct skills assessments to further select those candidates who demonstrate Sparks Group core competencies
- Ensure accurate completion of all candidate selection data including interview comments, assessment skills scores, I9 documentation and references
- Process weekly payroll and addressing any field employee questions regarding their paychecks
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks, as needed
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ business experience in a service oriented work environment
- Account Management and Sales experience highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency within Outlook and Microsoft office programs
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Desire for growth within the organization
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!