Cyber Security Network Administrator
Cyber Security Network Administrators handle the acquisition, installation, operations, maintenance and usage of a multiuser computer system, including local area networks. These employees install workstation hardware and peripheral components, and must have knowledge of operating systems including UNIX, NT, SQL, Sun, Windows, etc. Cyber System/Network Administrators are responsible for loading and verifying correct operation of the operating systems and the various subcomponents. This includes managing login/domain accounts and file access rights, establishing DNS and email servers, and developing various software scripts to enhance productivity. In addition, this employee backs up systems and maintains data files and control procedures. Additional Responsibilities
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet changing business needs.
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the General Dynamics Mission Systems' culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure General Dynamics Mission Systems' services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices.
- Install and STIG systems in support of customer requirements and capability development.
- Coding abilities, including Bourne shell, VBA, Perl, Bash, POSIX, Korn shell scripting, Oracle SQL*Plus.
- Networking knowledge such as switches, routers, hubs.
- Linux OS administration experience, including experience with security hardening.
- Organized, able to communicate clearly in person and via email, able to work as a member of a dynamic, fast-paced team.