Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages.
1. Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages (primarily C#, C++, Microsoft SQL).
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures on assigned products, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Candidates must be clearable.
2-5 years of directly related computer programming experience.
C++ or C#
Microsoft Visual Studio
Scripting (RHEL, Windows, Powershell)
Virtual Systems (VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft)
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.