Project Manager - 1208
The MIL Corporation seeks a skilled Project Manager to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations. The Project Manager oversees the entire project, sub‐projects and team.
• Oversee the entire project, sub‐projects and team to ensure all operational and project activities are planned, agreed upon by stakeholders, coordinated among applications, committed by sponsors and participants, and executed according to the plan
• Ensure projects adhere to project management best practices as agreed upon by the government client
• Ensure all PM templates, dashboards and documentation adhere to customer requirements
• Responsible for reporting and updating key stakeholders and customers
• 5 to 7 years of related project management experience
• 4+ years of project management experience leading teams of 3 or more people
• Experience leading IT projects that support internationally‐based employees and customers
• Experience managing government time and material types of IT projects
• Full life cycle experience in leading the migration of data or application systems
• CAPM, CSM, PMI-ACP or similar certifications
• Experience in creating project reporting and detailed project schedules using tools such as MS Project
• Experience in effectively communicating project statuses, issues, etc., to program managers, contracting officers, senior executives, both verbally and in writing
• Exposure to Agile development practices (e.g. SCRUM, XP, etc.)
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.