Accountant - 1207
The MIL Corporation seeks an Accountant to support a Federal Government client at our Washington, DC 20005 location.
• Bachelor's in Accounting and a current Certified Public Accountant certification (or other applicable certification such as CMA, CIA, CGFM, CISA, PMP, etc.) -OR- Master's in Accounting
• Possess active Top Secret clearance
• 5 years recent accounting-related work experience in government accounting, financial management and auditing, including annual Federal agency financial statement audits; the following types of experience will be accepted in lieu of Federal financial statement audit experience provided that the proposed personnel have relevant Federal financial management experience:
o Experience performing state or local, government, or commercial entity financial statement audits, or
o Federal financially-related performance audit experience
• Prior Experience with CGI Momentum Software or experience with similar Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (Oracle Financials, SAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Fund Balance with Treasury reconciliations
All applicants for this position must possess and be able to maintain an active Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB
Apply for Accountant - 1207
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly