Sr. Trademark Paralegal
7 days left
- Full Time
Reputable law firm in downtown DC seeks Senior Trademark Paralegal to assist multiple attorneys with the management of foreign and domestic trademark portfolios.
Some responsibilities include:
- Draft communications with clients and foreign associates
- Perform domestic and international Trademark Searches and draft findings
- Draft filing instructions for trademark applications
- Maintain accurate charts of client’s prosecution matters
- Management of trademark prosecution deadlines
- Management of trademark opposition, cancellation, and other conflict matters
- Review office actions and summarize issues for attorneys
- Prepare and file trademark applications, statements of use, extensions of time, etc...
Please send resume and best contact number to email@example.com for immediate review.
- Minimum 8 years of Trademark Litigation & TTAB prosecution experience (10+ yrs exp preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree is required and a paralegal certificate from an ABA qualified program is preferred
- Experience with copyright prosecution
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.