Seeking client oriented psychiatrist who will work with an interdisciplinary outpatient team to deliver quality Mental Health Services to clients. The psychiatrist will participate in the delivery of comprehensive mental health services to clients of all ages. Full administrative support provided daily. NEVER SPEAK TO INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR PREAUTHS! Work the days and hours of your choice. Office staff provides authorizations, billing, scheduling, and all administrative needs.
We offer a client centered care model with both therapists and psychiatrists. Work with a dedicated interdisciplinary outpatient team to deliver quality Mental Health Services that make a difference.
The position has the following requirements:
- Diagnostic psychiatric evaluations;
- Ongoing medication management;
- Identifying needs and treating clients appropriately while educating them about their illness and providing mental health management information;
- Team consultation and participation in interdisciplinary treatment planning meetings;
- Documentation of clinical care in the client's Electronic Medical Record
Special Application Instructions:
To apply send your letter of interest and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com. You may also mail them to Lantern Therapeutic Services, Inc 1282 Smallwood Dr W, Suite 507, Waldorf MD 20603.
- MD or DO from an accredited Medical school: Graduation from an Accredited Residency Program in Child Psychiatry. Must be licensed to practice medicine in the State of Maryland, and must have a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) license.
- Experience in an outpatient setting working with adults and children with serious mental illness
- Multidisciplinary team experience.
Salary Range: Negotiable