Junior Agreements Coordinator
Axiom is seeking a Junior Agreements Coordinator to support the Office of the Chief Information Officer, Defense Health Management Systems in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Provide critical organizational support to an established team.
- Maintain electronic files for 450+ agreements between government agencies.
- Inventory and metatag key data elements across agreements.
- Track requirements and actions to ensure the timely creation or renewal of agreements.
- Produce recurring and ad hoc reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proactive but respectful nature.
- Flexibility in accepting new assignments and fearlessness in asking questions.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain order amid chaos with a sense of humor.
- Aptitude and willingness to become an expert user of SharePoint.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer