Sales and Marketing Business Analyst
This position will support the Commercial and Law Enforcement Sales Team for new and existing products by providing analytical and operational support to the Sales and Dealer Support Teams. Position will maintain, and communicate accurate status reports on consumer purchase data, product allocations, sales, business intelligence, market research and maintains sales tools on the sales web portal.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for:
- Communicating accurate status reports of operations, product activity, sales, business intelligence, market research, and financial information to stakeholders
- Designing, developing and distributing sales reports covering the status of shipped and open orders by channel by distributor.
- Designing and implementing analyses that provide insights related to sales trends, performance and opportunities for FN products and competitors in target and non-target accounts.
- Understanding and developing proficiency in various data processing elements related to field sales and activity metrics.
- Designing and delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly market trend and sales performance reports and dashboards.
- Ensuring accuracy of analytics and data reporting through implement quality control processes.
- Completing special projects and ad hoc analytical requests by management, including preparation an presentation of analyses.
- Responding to Field Sales and internal customer questions on data, reports and analyses.
- Communicating actionable insights and findings to all levels of the Commercial and LE Sales Team.
- Collaborating with IT to launch EDIFICE and create reporting and auto-publishing of key sales performance data and metrics.
- When needed, acts as a back-up for Sales Administration
- Gaining proficiency in QAD to access and manipulate data to deliver required reports.
- Will collaborate with sales & marketing to ensure secure sales web portal is accurate and up to date.
Reports to VP Sales and Marketing.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor