Cyber Vendor Relations Project Integrator w/Polygraph
Create and maintain a program to formalize vendor relationships and related vendor comparisons, including risk-based scoring to determine the most secure solutions.
- Conduct independent research on various cyber security technologies and provide analysis to forums via concise written reports, briefings, and verbal presentations.Provide technical risk analysis of various technologies based on the cyber architecture, develop a cyber security roadmap, and prepare issue-based technical and risk analysis resulting from the Infosec Program Council and senior Sponsor leadership.Provide technical, research, and analysis support for various governance boards, guidance councils, and the Sponsor senior leadership team.Maintain organization of action items and tasks.Collaborate with various officers at all levels of the Sponsor organization.Draft and maintain white papers, briefings, and other technical documents in support of strategic vision.Support cyber security strategic planning and development across Sponsor systems.Provide Enterprise risk assessment.Understand foundational cyber security principles, identify project impacting, and engineering elements that define overall enterprise and cyber security requirements.Understand the complexities associated with IC and National level enterprise IT initiatives and how they impact the Sponsor agency.Employ the necessary hard and soft skills to engage multiple IT organizations on multiple IT fronts to determine intiative-related IT engagement levels/impacts and how they affect cyber security.Create and maintain a program that identifies products and aligns those products with cyber security requirements and design layers.Demonstrate enterprise and cyber security technology expertise by recognizing and comprehending how vendors and associated business sectors apply to the Sponsor’s cyber security framework and architecture.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.Participates in special projects as required.
- 10-15 years of related experience with enterprise IT and cyber security technologies
- Demonstrated experience in cyber vendor relations and engagement, with ability to develop technical evaluations and comparisons
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills with ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in developing reports, briefings, and program documentation
- Experience with Project Management Framework (PMF) a plus
- Cyber/security related certifications desirable