USASOC Portal and SharePoint Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Develops and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides management, development, and technical support for customer and support area websites / portal pages.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to work cross team efforts and migration or upgrade of existing sharepoint environment.
- May prepare technical user guides.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Develop, manage, and maintain situational awareness tools online on web (e.g., Google Earth, SolarWinds, CNCC Portal, etc.) as directed. Participate in all phases of the advanced collaborative systems
- life cycle beginning with gathering user's functionality and system requirements, architecture, design, implementation, test, deployment and support phases.
- Additionally, this position will be heavily involved in all aspects of integration, planning, designing, implementing, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing recommendations for collaborative systems improvements based on customer requirements and new technologies.
- The successful applicant will serve as a SharePoint Web Developer using SharePoint Designer and out of the box SharePoint capabilities in SharePoint to support command level requirements.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of IT services including analysis and documentation of user requirements, designing advanced workflows, webparts and forms, testing, hardware and software integration, providing technical documentation and user instructions, configuration management, IT project management, Tier I, II, III level support, and quality control.
- Participates in special projects as required.