SAaaS Test Engineer - TS/SCI Required
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
* 5-8 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
.Provide support to identify, track, and close integrated milestones for integration of activities across multiple service providers.. Focus of readiness activities is to ensure all new capabilities and changes to existing capabilities are fully tested and integrated into the operational baseline. Create, maintain, and modify readiness plans. Assist in establishing enterprise-level readiness processes and procedures. Guide and support readiness review events.
* DoD 8570 - Security+CE
* ITIL V3 Foundation
Work Schedule - Day Shift
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.