NATO ITM Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
* 2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Knowledge of Secure Supply Chain; Logisitcs Management Software; Must have experience with purchasing, handling, controlling and transportation of material and other property. experience in the procurement and asset management processes is required; experience using asset management systems and configuration management tools; Must have experience with processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, and material handling; Must be capable of establishing and following efficient property accountability processes and guidelines for properly discharging excess property.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.