NATO ITM Test Analyst
General Dynamics IT Careers |NATO ITM Test Analyst
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
* 5-8 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
* Execute testing activities including test team management and oversight of testing activities; Require experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Data migration testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
This position is required to travel.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.