NATO ITM ITSM/ITIL Engineer
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
4. Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
5. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
6. Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
8. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
Skilled BMC expert with proven success in leveraging technical functionality to enhance operational capabilities
Detail oriented professional with proven leadership and expertise in the development and implementation of large-scale, enterprise level corporate and government information technology initiatives and programs
Experienced in applying industry best practices, proven techniques and technical solutions to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, increase revenue, reduce costs, boost customer satisfaction and induce repeat business
Plan, implement, and administer all aspects of the ITSM platform being utilized.
Leverage ITSM platform for IT Service Management and other IT practices to optimize, transform, and ensure the organization’s compliant, efficient, and effective use of the ITSM software platform.
Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation on ITSM platform.
Perform discovery w ork sessions to determine the solution requirements.
Perform design work sessions and produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc.
Conduct requirements gathering sessions.
This position is required to travel up to 25% of the time to overseas sites.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.