AboutWeb is searching for a qualified candidate to serve as an ITIL SME for a Federal Project in the Baltimore, MD area. The ITIL Specialist will address each ITIL process systematically; define criteria for prioritizing processes and implement them as they are completely understood and ready for implementation, based on priority. They will prepare a project plan with the following: identify the current state, the future vision of the organization and the route to accomplish the vision. Other responsibilities may include:
- Work with clients to establish, coordinate and recommend ITIL processes and procedures appropriate to clients' business need.
- Support the client by providing ITIL expertise and technical knowledge with an emphasis on Problem and Incident Management.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the client and multiple vendors in support of ITIL process implementation.
- Develop, maintain and enhance existing ITIL processes to standardize and improve efficiency.
- Support ITIL process documentation and creation of SOPs.
- Identify risks and resolutions related to processes.
- Analyze and recommend solutions related to the design, development, deployment and integration of ITIL processes.
- Provide guidance on leveraging ITIL leading practices for Problem Management.
- Document training material and standard operating procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation of ITIL processes
- ITIL Foundation Certification required
- Advanced or Intermediate ITIL certification preferred
- Knowledge of IT operations and experience with Service Management
- Experience with IT Service Management applications preferably ServiceNow
- Bachelor's Degree
- Detail oriented, strong analysis and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills