7 days left
- Full Time
Degree from an accredited college or university preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience that would provide the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
- Has working knowledge of the theory, principles, practices, and techniques of management information systems and database software including file creation and maintenance.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures; knowledge of MS Office Software to include working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain an HRMS database (Oracle EBS preferred), perform office work quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy; plan, organize, and prioritize work effectively; communicate effectively; work cooperatively with others; work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Maintain detailed records of salary-related personnel actions and collaborate with HRTD staff as well as other departments such as Payroll, Budget, and Benefits on daily basis.
- Exercise the highest level of discretion in the handling of confidential personnel information and business matters.
All qualified candidates must possess strong customer service and communication skills; a strong sense of urgency, responsiveness, and follow-up; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time; extreme attention to detail and discipline to maintain detailed records of daily activities.
The HRMS Analyst is directly responsible to the Supervisor, HRMS.
The HRMS Analyst is responsible for processing personnel actions and record maintenance in the HRMS and other related systems. The employee is responsible for assisting with projects and assignments, such as employee contracts, evaluations, transfers, and data analysis. The employee provides customer service to employees and participates in the administration of new hire sessions.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputs, maintains, assures accuracy of, and verifies data in human resource data system(s) using established protocol.
- Participates in the administration of new hire sessions to collect hire documents (such as I-9s, W-4s, etc.) and participates in job fairs or other Human Resources and Talent Development (HRTD) department events.
- Recommends changes and improvements to enhance department business operations.
- Provides ad hoc support for Auditing and Analytics assignments.
- Assists with database testing and change implementation.
- Provides quality customer service to employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or tools, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or bend, and may be required to lift up to approximately 25 pounds.
OUTSIDE APPLICANTS MUST UPDATE THEIR APPLICATION TO INDICATE WHICH POSITION(S) THEY ARE APPLYING FOR. CURRENT LCPS CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEES MUST SUBMIT AN INTERNAL APPLICATION AND LETTER OF INTEREST FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID). IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED A NEW RESUME WITHIN A YEAR AND/OR CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE, PLEASE SUBMIT AN UPDATED RESUME. OPEN UNTIL FILLED
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND TALENT DEVELOPMENTSALARY:
Classified Position, Level 16
Salary Range: Refer to
254 Day Position (Prorated), 8 hours per dayDAYS: FROM - TO -