Project Analyst - 1206
The MIL Corporation seeks a Project Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, South Carolina location. The Project Analyst will provide support to the Department's Leave Bank and Leave Transfer programs, and serve all Civil and Foreign Service employees as the initial point of contact for enrollment, inquiries and program maintenance.
• Monitor program inbox and respond to inquiries in a timely fashion
• Review, analyze and process or escalate case applications as appropriate
• Assist bureaus and internal customers with program information and guidance
• Coordinate with lead to complete all donation and enrollment approvals, inquiries and other day-to-day program functions
• Assist in program standardization through development of scripted responses for common inquiries
• Perform various transactional, administrative and processing tasks using software systems including knowledge base and case management
• 2 years of Project Analyst experience; 3 desired
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Very strong work ethic
• Ability to interpret and translate regulations and guidelines in order to make application determinations and advise customers
• Experience in effective problem-solving and critical thinking
• Very good analytical skills in reference to regulations, policy and program calculations
• Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
• Experience with process improvement techniques to eliminate waste and simplify complex processes
• Ability to successfully utilize a case management system to monitor workload
• A self-starter with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to anticipate needs beyond duties assigned
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.