Graduate Assistant - Women's Basketball
The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics invites applications for a graduate student to work with our NCAA DIII Women’s Basketball program.
- assisting the head coach with coaching and recruiting,
- game day activities,
- equipment inventory and care,
- organizational planning and
- player development and management.
- You must be accepted into Marymount as a graduate student OR upon being offered the assistantship show proof of having been accepted into Marymount as a graduate student.
- You must be registered for at least 6 and up to 9 graduate credits during any semester in which you are awarded a GA position.
- Prior playing or coaching of basketball at the collegiate level.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel required.
- Academic record and community / professional service will be considered in decision-making.
- Accepted students enrolled full-time are given preference over part-time students.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with gamebreaker or other film analysis system.
- Ability to work in Microsoft office software package programs.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by
Open Until Filled Yes
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.