Tenured Fundraising Campaign Director
Sparks Group has partnered with a highly noted nonprofit foundation that is very visible in the community and consistently commended for the work it is doing. They are looking for a Fundraising Campaign Director primarily to oversee and lead the planning of their large fundraising events each year. Qualified candidates will have experience not just in fundraising but also in special events and event logistics. Are you someone who thrives in the build to and proper execution of an event? Do you enjoy leading volunteer teams and even jumping in and getting your hands dirty to make sure that the job gets done? If you are someone who is detail oriented, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who understands vendor relationships and what it takes to bring a true fundraising event to fruition then you are exactly who we are looking for! Please don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by!
- Lead at least one supporting staff person
- Develop, create, manage, and execute special events.
- Recruit, train, and lead volunteers
- Coordinate small day of events
- Develop vendor relationships
- Secure event permits
- Coordinate promotional activities for all events
- Oversee and maintain peer-to-peer data base
- Lead special events based committees
- Qualified candidates will have experience in program management, fundraising, and special events
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and practices
- Understanding of basic accounting practices and budget maintenance.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!