JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Senior Accountant reports to Accounting Director and is responsible for analyzing company’s financial performance; identifying and proposing improvement action plans; and leading company budget processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance and business teams to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Leading the budgeting process by designing budgeting models, providing guidance, and reviewing budgets prepared by each business unit
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship
We negotiate based on experience and relevancy.
We offer a competitive benefit plan.
CUA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, etc.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly