JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Senior Accountant reports to Accounting Director and is responsible for analyzing company’s financial performance; identifying and proposing improvement action plans; and leading company budget processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance and business teams to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Leading the budgeting process by designing budgeting models, providing guidance, and reviewing budgets prepared by each business unit
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship
We negotiate based on experience and relevancy.
We offer a competitive benefit plan.
CUA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, etc.