International Programs Training Associate
POSITION SUMMARY: The International Programs Training Associate will assist the Vice President of International Programs in CADCA’s mission of developing community coalitions through the administration of training programs, provision of technical assistance and other resources to communities in select foreign countries. This job will require excellent oral and written communications skills, technical skills, strong computer skills, training and group facilitation skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with programming training events in select foreign countries;
- Assist with development and translation of International Programs publications and training materials;
- Participate in training events in select foreign countries;
- Provide support to training initiatives in target language(s) on the topic of community coalition development to groups of 40-60 people;
- Provide effective technical assistance in target language(s) to in country coordinators and community coalitions on topics related to community coalition development;
- Assist in the development of International Program training materials such as PowerPoints, participant handouts, manuals and other instructional materials in target languages;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with CADCA trainers, in country coordinators and partners in foreign countries;
- Coordinate and maintain professional communication flow with CADCA trainers, in country coordinators, partners, stakeholders and communities in foreign countries in target languages;
- Serve as task leader for logistical and program needs including; travel, flights, lodging, contracts, in country briefings, training agenda, technical assistance and ongoing support in target countries;
- Write and edit quarterly programmatic reports;
- Process invoices and other expenses.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree with experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written;
- Fluency in either Spanish or French in both written and oral expression;
- Highly proficient in working with a variety of software including, but not limited to MS Office Suite as well as social media applications such as Facebook, Skype and What’s app;
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Ability to work, with minimal supervision, under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignment;
- Facilitation and training skills;
- Ability to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Supervisory relationship: Reports to Vice President of International Programs
Hours per day or week: 40 hours a week.
Amount of travel (and any other special conditions or requirements): 25% a month.
To apply for a position, send your information to email@example.com.