Technical Client Implementation Specialist
The Technical Client Implementation Specialist is responsible for maximizing organizational growth and revenue by leading the coordination of all client implementations for CAQH solutions. Initially this role will be focused on leading the client implementation for the DirectAssure solution. The client implementation process begins when deals are sold and ends when the client is live on the solution and fully satisfied, at which time the client is officially transitioned to account management. Individual must be able to independently manage the entire client implementation process while working with the resources in CAQH and use project management and organizational skills to effectively move each client through the process. A successful implementation is imperative for CAQH to begin generating revenue for the specific solution. Individual must coordinate all of the functional areas at CAQH to ensure a seamless, positive and professional experience for clients.
This position requires an ability to assess the operational and technical needs of clients during the implementation process and to identify and implement the appropriate solution for the client. This position interacts with and is an integral part of a team of professionals dedicated to the achievement of client satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term growth in line with the CAQH vision and mission.
1. Project management and coordination for all client implementations for CAQH solutions to ensure clients are implemented as quickly and efficiently as possible.
2. Lead all client meetings and interactions throughout the entire client implementation process.
3. Develop and utilize a standard implementation project plan and process for DirectAssure and any CAQH solution to ensure that CAQH delivers an effective solution with each and every sale.
4. Maintain thorough, detailed and accurate records of all client implementations.
5. Learn and show proficiency in the functions of all CAQH solutions. Must be able to conduct proficient presentations and demonstrations of CAQH solutions. Serve as a subject matter expert on CAQH solutions for each client
6. Drive the full implementation process from deal closing to go live. Utilize project and client management skills to effectively lead each client to a successful implementation. Continuously refine implementation process for each solution. Identify issues and coordinate various teams to reach resolution on outstanding issues.
7. Respond in an informed, timely and professional manner to clients and capture all necessary information to track each client’s needs and implementation activities. Maintain accurate and detailed records of all client calls and meetings to ensure that follow items/requests are tracked via the current CAQH Customer Relations Management (CRM) software.
8. Operate autonomously to manage the implementation workload, including all necessary follow up either with internal CAQH staff, or with the clients.
9. Educate new clients on the advantages of CAQH solutions throughout the implementation process. Understand and communicate the value proposition stressing the effectiveness and usefulness of CAQH solutions. Promotes the benefits of services to clients in terms of client's own success and results.
10. Work closely with the Director of Business Development to develop goals aligned with driving revenue to meet CAQH forecasts.
11. Understand and drive to exceed quarterly and annual implementation goals individually, and contribute proactively to the overall success of the team.
12. Recognize opportunities for enhancements to the implementation process through client and internal feedback and communicates this input to Director of Business Development.
13. Stays abreast of industry trends and maintains market knowledge.
14. Performs other duties as assigned or as needed.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Familiarity with technical solutions that require client system and process integration.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and telephone communication skills with the ability to effectively move the client through the implementation process.
• Ability to listen actively, synthesize client or needs and then present CAQH product and solutions in a flexible and responsive manner.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without a drop in quality. Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow consistently to resolve concerns and ensure client satisfaction.
• Ability to experience negative results and yet retain and sustain focus, professionalism and enthusiasm for work and CAQH products over an extended period of time.
• Ability to interact, cooperate and work closely with all levels of internal and external colleagues.
• Ability to work independently and sustain high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
• Possesses a strong work ethic and desire to contribute individually, to the team, and to the organization.
• Fully proficient with current CRM software as well as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of fundamental data concepts, including relational databases, data querying, and data cleansing.
• Experience in defining and integrating against system interface specifications.
• Five or more years of experience working with clients in the healthcare and healthcare payer industry.
• Two or more years implementing technology or technology-based solutions.
• One or more years of experience working with specific file formats including ASCII, JSON and other standard file types including software tools to analyze, manipulate and load data.
• Two or more years of client relationship management experience with a proven track record of client satisfaction and retention.
• B.A./B.S. degree required.