NATO ITM Supportability Lead
The purpose of this program is to transform the way IT services are provided to the customer by implementing a sustainable, efficient, and modern infrastructure. This team will Implement IaaS including IT infrastructure implementation and Integration, Application and data migration, Enterprise Service Management and Control tools and equipment to include establishment of Service Operations Centre(s), and implementation of client provisioning services including virtual desktops, client installations, and print/scan solutions. The work involves the buildout of three data centers and the modernization of 41 additional sites to establish an efficient, centrally-managed enterprise. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- a description of the ILS organization, roles, responsibilities and procedures;planning of supply support and spares provisioning;planning of delivery and acceptance of equipment and software, including notification of shipment, customs clearance (when required), delivery reporting and formal sign-off;planning of PHS&T (packaging, handling, storage and transportation), including transportation scheduling;planning of warranty arrangements;planning of the development and provisioning of all documentation deliverables; e.g. manuals, drawings and COTS-documentation (the Documentation Plan); andplanning of the development and provisioning of training material and training courses (the Training Plan).Planning of Contractor Logistics Support providing:
- obsolescence management4th level of support (vendor management – coordinating on-demand engineering and Return authorizations for materielProvide monthly CLS reports showing actual measurements of reliability, maintainability and availability as defined in this Contract; details of all failures and warranty cases that have occurred during the reporting period; applied changes to the product baseline; and expended resources
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.5 Years of Integrated Logistics Support leadership1 Year experience with Logistics Support Analysis/Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) (Reliability Block Diagrams and Operational Availability estimates and performing Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) studies including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Built-in Test (BIT) Analysis and Maintainability Predictions); US Secret Security Clearance
- Professional certification (PMP or PRINCE2)ITIL Foundations CertificationCertified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)Reliability-Centered Maintenance Level II CertificationUnderstanding of NATO supply chain management; distribution and fulfilment servicesExperience working with international partners providing logistics supportExperience working in a multi-national environment