- Full Time
Senior Enterprise Architect for network supporting over 2500 users for a major DoD Program office. A successful candidate will have a:
- Demonstrated planning, defining and implementing architectures to support business and engineering applications and data, focusing on data access in useful formats, adapting to changing business needs, accurate and consistent data, organizational data sharing, maintaining affordable costs.
- Demonstrated experience in technical leadership in identifying, formulating, designing and or testing practical solutions to IT problems and guide the engineering development of modern complex systems.
- Demonstrated experience employing systems engineering methods and tools in the development of advanced complex IT systems.
- Working knowledge of Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- IAM Level III in Information Assurance (IA) in accordance with DoDD 8140.01 "Cyberspace Workforce Management" (or achieve within six months after TOA).
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).