Special Events Fellow
Position Description: Reporting to the National Director of Events, Special Events Fellow is responsible for assisting in the overall planning and implementation of LULAC special events including the:
LULAC National Convention and the LULAC National Legislative Awards Gala and other national events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
I. National Convention:
• Solicit corporate, government and union participation as convention sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers.
• Assist in Managing the convention exposition, job fair, and convention service vendors.
• Serve as sponsor and exhibitor liaison to ensure their needs are met during the convention.
• Assist with overall planning and organizing of convention.
• Invoice sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers and keep track of convention support.
• Send thank you letters and follow-up to all sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers.